Saint-Nom-La-Breteche

From a royal outbuilding to a golf course It is a dream that was born in 1954, with the acquisition by Mr. Féau of a farm on the hillside. This small piece of land was very quickly transformed into a prestigious golf course, inaugurated in 1959. Since then, this former royal dependency of the Château […]

Landscape design studio for naturalistic gardens